Step 1: Log in or Register
1. Sign in at www.parchment.com
2. Click Sign Up to log in or register your account
Step 2: Add your school to your Profile
1. Click Get Started
2. Add your High School
Step 3: Provide Consent
1. Complete the waiver form
2. Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning
Step 4: Order: Add Destinations
1. Select Destinations such as colleges, NCAA, Common Application, or yourself
2. Review Destinations
Step 5: Payment
Provide debit/credit card payment if there are any fees
Step 6: Track Order
1. The status of your request will be emailed and updated in your Parchment.com
UPDATE the transcript in your account
- If you are ordering your high school transcript, you will have the option to store a free copy of your transcript in your account when you place your order.
- This transcript will be available for you to view, print, download and share online.
- However, it cannot be used as an official transcript.
- The transcript stored in your Parchment account will not update automatically when new grades or a schedule change are added to your transcript.
- You would need to send a request to your school to have them UPDATE and deliver the latest version of your transcript to your Parchment account.
To do this task:
Step 1: Click the image of the available transcript to view it. Your transcript will display.
Step 2: Click the print icon on the top right to print it.
Step 3: Click the download icon on the top right to download it.
Step 4: Click Update at the bottom of the screen to send a request to your school to upload your latest transcript, which will replace this one.
Step 5: Click Send to place an order to send your official transcript somewhere. This takes you to the ordering screen.